Description: From the first inspection this property will speak for itself, it is centrally located and within a short distance to the beach, Stocklands shopping centre, public/private hospital and medical specialists. This is a unique home and has just about all that you could wish for. The features are too many list but here a few to wet the appetite...
* Approx 364m2 of quality living space with excellent ocean views * 2 Bedrooms up stairs with 2 downstairs plus office downstairs
* Spa bath in upstairs common bathroom.
* Large outdoor deck with plenty of lighting, water on tap from the tank, great to entertain the guests and catch the coastal breezes and wonderful views.
* 2 X 15,000 litre water tanks
* 6.4m X 9.2m, 2 roller door separate garage with electricity and shelving
* Large master bedroom - will accommodate king size bed + bedside tables + lowboy with space to spare. Walk in robe and lovely ensuite
* 3 Bathrooms and toilets in total. Toilets having separate rooms
* Sky high ceiling in the main living area with excellent lighting
* Sky light in the kitchen which features 5 burner gas stove, large electric oven, large lighted pantry, stone benches, ample power points, Piece de Resistance - Dumb Waiter
* Polished timber floors in large formal dining area which enjoys sea views
* Access up/down via extra wide(1200mm) timber stairwell
* Bar in living area downstairs, easily convertible for downstairs living
* Double lock up garage with internal access to the home.
* 840m2 allotment fully fenced in the prestigious "Bayview Heights" Estate