Description: Located in arguably the most sought after area of Moree this property presents great potential for many endeavors such as first home buyer, residential development (STCA) or a cash positive investment.
* Only 350m from CBD, neighbouring Mary Brand Park and Mehi River recreation area, frontage to quiet cul-de-sac eastern end of Gwydir Street.
* Complete privacy offered by thriving hedge around boundary and only one adjoining neighbouring property.
* Great potential for many endeavors such as first home buyer, residential development (STCA) or cash positive investment property.
* Extensive renovations completed within the last four years including kitchen, bathroom and laundry
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining, sun room with northerly aspect
* Spacious light filled kitchen with large breakfast bench and doors opening to northern deck and eastern entertaining area.
* Reverse cycle a/c in all bedrooms, kitchen and living room
* Study nook in kitchen area
* Established low maintenance garden with citrus trees and veggie patch
* Garden shed with toilet and sink connected
* Eligible for government subsidised house raising grant
* 809m2 block, fully fenced yard
* To be held at 6pm on-site 1st October 2020 - If not sold prior
* Contact Sandy Bailey 0406 109 492 to book your inspection today