Description: Walk to the beach from this bright and breezy 1920s semi set in a family friendly pocket moments to Seven Ways shops/cafes and 400 metres stroll to Bondi Beach Public School. On the North-East side of the pair, the house stands on a level block with lock-up garage and driveway providing parking for 4 more cars.
Immediately appealing with its relaxed coastal vibe, the well maintained home has freshly schemed interiors with a neutral palette, polished timber floors and original character features including high patterned ceilings and picture rails. While perfectly comfortable as is, the house has scope in the future for a second level addition STCA.
The side entry hall flows to 2 double bedrooms (one with adjacent sunroom or study), light-filled bathroom, spacious living area, dining area, open-plan Caesarstone gas kitchen and utility room/sitting room/3rd bedroom. The laundry and garage are accessed from the paved back garden.
- Level entry from the street and lock-up garage
- Spacious living area with gas heating bayonet
- Dining area with space to seat up to 8 people
- Caesarstone gas kitchen with ample storage
- Main bedroom with adjacent sunroom/study
- 2nd double bedrooms; and 3rd bedroom
- Light filled bathroom; separate laundry with tub
- Hallway with built-in storage and linen cupboard
- High ceilings, polished timber floors, picture rails
- Paved backyard for bbq and alfresco entertaining
- Secure garage and driveway with parking for 4 cars