Description: This freestanding residence set on a 320sqm level block has just been transformed with a stunning renovation and no stone has been left unturned, the renovation has brought this original cottage back to life, from the white picket fence, large bedrooms, stylish bathrooms, designer kitchen and living area as well as new flooring, paintwork, blinds, lighting and lawns there is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy this amazing residence.
There are many highlights to the property as well as being located in a peaceful Cul DeSac street and only a short walk to Pacific Square shopping centre and Public transport too UNINSW, Sydney CBD, Bondi Junction, Randwick and the Airport. There is also the added value of R3 Zoning, which opens up the potential to a commercial residence such as a doctor's surgery, legal practice and not to mention the potential interest to developers over time who may look to develop the whole block bordering Hannan St, Glanfield St and Boyce Road.
* Four Good size bedrooms, with new carpeted flooring and freshly painted
* The large master bedroom comes with a walk in robe
* Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, brand new appliances and sleek cabinetry
* Open plan dining and living with new floorboards and opens up to rear yard
* Two stylish fully tiled bathrooms with frameless shower recess
* Large level rear backyard with lush green lawns laid
* Internal laundry, brand new AC and instant hot water system installed
* Brand new LED lighting, Blinds, alarm system and TV antenna installed
* Freshly painted interiors and exteriors as well as being freshly rendered
The property is just like a brand new free standing home and perfect for a medium size family or someone looking to move into a stunning one level property in a very convenient, peaceful location.
Please contact Stephen Cachia for all enquiries on 0410339988
Council: $520.94 per quarter
Water: $191.04 per quarter